Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Day Another $.

Well before our first feature, which is coming this weekend, I thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Vance Milton and I drive a 1990 Miata that has a turbo and some junk, picture can be seen below, I love

the car.  I was born in Virginia back in 1990 and then moved around alot, North Carolina/Canada/Tennessee.  Getting to experiance all the different cultures changed me in a way to see things differently, and that is how this blog is going to be approached.


   You may not see the "cool" kids here, but what you will see are a bunch of well put together, clean, unique cars that have function and form!  .... ok, ok so there may just be some cars with dumb offset but hey, you have to feature something like that every now and then!

  I am excited to be starting this using the GnS name, and hope great things come of this!  We are about to go big!!!!  Look for us at your local southeast meets and ask for stickers! 

Thanks for the support!
-Vance Milton

2 comments: